Our e-newsletter supplies timely articles that can assist faith leaders in increasing the vitality of their congregations.
Sign up now to be added to our email list.
- April 2019 (Congregations and Change: Findings from the FACT 2015 Survey)
- January 2019 (Aging Clergy and Healthy, Growing Congregations)
- October 2018 (UCC Vitality Reflection)
- September 2018 (Synagogue Vitality Reflection)
- August 2018 (Orthodox Vitality Reflection)
- Vitality Report 2018
- May 2018 (“What Makes a Congregation Vital?”)
- May 2017 (insights on denominational loyalty in Latter-day Saint congregations)
- April 2017 (focus on Orthodox Church giving)
- March 2017 (report on worshipers in larger churches)
- December 2016 (an examination of Seventh-day Adventist Church vitality)
- November 2016 (includes insights into how various Mainline Protestant traditions compare with one another)
- October 2016 (focuses on the state and work of congregational educational ministries in the United States)
- September 2016 (includes insights into trends that are shaping America’s largest Protestant churches)
- July 2016 (report on what growing Episcopal Parishes look like)
- June 2016 (discussion of research on ways to engage young adults)
- March 2016 (a glimpse into Orthodox Christian Church life)
- February 2016 (includes a look at what growing churches do and a summary of United Church of Christ 2015 research)
- January 2016 (an extensive summary of our 2015 research about American congregations)
For older e-newsletters, please visit our newsletter archive.