Faith Group Partners
The denominations and religious communities listed below are currently, or have previously been, participating partners of the Faith Communities Today national survey efforts since 2000. The links provided redirect to each group’s research office or national website. If you wish to know more about the participation of specific groups in our national surveys, please contact us.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a partner, please visit our membership overview. We welcome new member groups and organizations at all levels of participation.
- American Baptist Churches USA
- Assemblies of God (USA)
- Christian Reformed Church in North America
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Churches of Christ (non-instrumental)
- Church of God (Anderson, IN)
- Church of the Nazarene
- Episcopal Church
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Independent Christian Churches (instrumental)
- Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod
- Nondenominational Congregations
- Mennonite Church U.S.A.
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Reformed Church in America
- Seventh-day Adventist
- Southern Baptist Convention / LifeWay Research
- United Church of Christ
- United Methodist Church
- Unitarian Universalist Association
Christian, Historically African American Religious Bodies
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
- Church of God in Christ
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Baptist Convention of America
- Progressive National Baptist Convention, Inc.